HP OfficeJet 5258 driver is a free application developed by HP to help make it easier for users to control the features and functions inside the printer via PC or laptop.
Without drivers, some functions and features on the printer usually can not be controlled properly, even in some cases the computer can not detect the printer at all.
Therefore, before the printer is used, first install the driver so that all the functions and features embedded in it can be controlled through the computer and can run optimally.
HP OfficeJet 5258 All-in-One Printer itself actually provides a driver CD included in the purchase box, but because it is rarely used the CD is usually lost or even damaged.
If you experience this, you do not need to worry because you can still install drivers without hassle using a CD, namely by using the driver installation files available here.
By using driver installation files, you can install them more easily, and you can even install drivers directly on a computer or laptop that is not equipped with a CD room.
HP OfficeJet 5258 Unlike other printer brands where users need to download drivers for print.
The driver files available here are also compatible with various versions of Windows, ranging from Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, to Windows 10 whether it’s a 32-bit or 64-bit version and Macintosh.
all types as well as scanner drivers on this page directly from the official so you are more useful to find the link you want.
The Driver or Software files we provide are from the Official Site, so you don’t have to be afraid to download them here.
HP OfficeJet 5258 All-in-One Printer Installation Guide
- Right-click on the downloaded driver file and select Run as administrator.
- Wait until the file extraction process is complete.
- Select the Install button.
- Check the “I accept the terms in the license agreement” section and then Next.
- When the installation notification window completes, select Finish.
To install HP OfficeJet 5258 driver is actually the same way as installing Windows applications or on a macintosh in general, but so that you do not get confused here I will explain the steps briefly.
Please download the driver file below first, if the printer is currently connected to the computer unplugged first. If you have read the following steps
Download the Latest Drivers for printer HP OfficeJet 5258
Operating System(s): Windows 10(64-bit),Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit),Windows 7 (64-bit),Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit),Windows 8.1 (32-bit),Windows 8 (32-bit),Windows 7 (32-bit),windows Vista (32-bit),Windows XP (32-bit),
Operating System(s):Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8,Mac OS X 10.7
Post By : fortechnologiesz.com
HP OfficeJet PHP OfficeJet 5258 driver is unavailable
here’s how to fix the unavailable driver on an HP OfficeJet 5258 All-in-One printer:
Follow the steps below if you’re using Windows 10:
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose “Delete” or “Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the “Windows Key + R” key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install printer driver
HP OfficeJet 5258 driver offline
- Offline Error on your HP OfficeJet 5258 can be resolved easily, check the printer connection status for errors.
- On your computer, select the Control Panel option on the Start menu.
- Go to Devices &Printers, right-click on your printer and select Set as default.
- Now click View What is being printed, a window will open.
- Select Printer in the upper-right corner of the window and uncheck the Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline box.
- If your printer is grayed out, you need to verify that it is connected to your computer by running the troubleshooter.
HP OfficeJet 5258 Reset
HP Officejet 5258 How To Get Into Engineering Menu – How To Factory Reset